May 8, 2012

Poll Results Are In!

The latest poll question was Are You More Or Less Satisfied With The Show When It First Began? I had this poll question before season 2 premiered and once Invasion aired I thought it was a good question to ask because of the major changes in the show, the results turned out to be interesting. Also I have posted the new poll question which is What Can You Not Wait To See In Season Two?

Results for Are You More Or Less Satisfied With The Show When It First Began?:




Yes, I'm more satisfied with the show! is in first place with 166 votes (73%)

Neither, my satisfaction with the show is still the same! came in second place with 
41 votes (18%)

No, I'm less satisfied with the show! took third place with 19 votes (8%)


A big thanks to everyone who voted :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!