May 9, 2012

Cover Art For The Newest Young Justice DVD: Young Justice: Dangerous Secrets



Young Justice: Dangerous Secrets is the recent DVD to soon hit stores. The picture on the left side is the cover art and the DVD comes with two CDs that include the 14 final episodes of season one. The DVD is planned to be available July 24th, 2012. The information came from comicbookmovie.com.

I'm leaning towards buying the DVD because it has 14 episodes and some of my favorite episodes are included. I was planning on waiting till the DVD company, Warner Home Video, release all the episodes in one set but I don't know if that is going to happen, I did assume it lol. Also I want to say that I love the art cover, it looks great and I think it's hilarious that every character is smiling except Superboy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!