August 26, 2011

Summary of New Young Justice Episodes!

Down below are the three new episodes of Young Justice the series! What are your thoughts on the new episodes? I'm very excited for "Home Front"! I want to also give a big thanks to Lavatiger Flamelea and YoungTitan213 for providing me with this information :)


Friday, September 16th, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) - “Targets
Red Arrow’s battle to prevent the League of Shadows from inciting a war, pits him against the world’s most dangerous assassins – and allies him with someone more dangerous still. 

Friday, September 23rd, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) - “Terrors
Batman assigns Superboy and Miss Martian to go undercover inside Belle Reve Penitentiary, a federal prison designed to house the world’s worst super-villains…

Friday, September 30th, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) - “Home Front
When The Cave itself is attacked, can Artemis and Robin – the two teens without super-powers – save the Team (or even themselves) from the unknown invaders? 
 




4 comments:

  1. Belle Reeve? That is so incredibly awesome. Okay, so I like it better when it's a crazy house like in Smallville, but Black Gate-ish Belle Reeve is koo too. I wanna see Superboy walk by someone in a cell who has a major grudge against Superman. DRAMA!

    I knew the Cave would have to be attacked at some point. I mean hiding in plain sight only works for so long. Yay for non-meta team-up episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheSparrowgirlAugust 28, 2011

    YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, home front sounds really cool! O.O I can't wait to get some more Robin! I feel he's been practically ignored the last episodes! And the non-power duo working together seems really, really awesome! :D Let's hope the episodes are going to please us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Looking forward to Home Front!

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!