June 3, 2011

Fan Fiction

I got some more great stories to recommend! I love Young Justice fan fiction, the funny thing though, is that I read them late at like like 11:00pm or at midnight, and that’s the only time I like to read Embarrassed smile. If anyone has a fan fiction story they wrote about YJ, let me know and I’ll be happy to post a link to the story on the blog, just email or comment Smile Happy Readings!

1.) “A memory Forgotten” written by Fan Fiction writer Kaida-Sora Sama. A beautiful story, it warmed my heart :) There’s humor, family, and Robin all mixed together! I really recommend reading this story, it’ll make you smile, I promise! Here is the summary: Robin look at his plate in a daze. To read click the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7010077/1/A_Memory_Foregotten

2.) “Taking Cover” written  by Fan Fiction writer Suzume-sama. Normally I only post one-shot stories, but this is so awesome, that I just had to share it! Here is the summary: Bruce's bed was safe; secure. It was a place Dick could always take cover and seek comfort no matter how old he became. YJAM Prompt: Five times Dick has slept in Bruce's bed. -Father/son bonding. To read, tap the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7012960/1/Taking_Cover

3.) “Kiss The Girl” written by Fan Fiction writer DreamRabbit. This story is written perfectly about Superboy and Miss Martians romance, I love it! Here is the summary: Megan Likes Superboy. Superboy Likes Megan. So surely it can't be that hard for self-appointed romance guru Wally West to bring the two of them together... Right? For SilverxDawns "Disney Classics" Challenge. SuperMartian. To read click the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7021409/1/Kiss_The_Girl

4.) “Far From Stupid” written by Fan Fiction writer SilverxDawn. This author is one of my favorites, so it’s no surprise that I love this story! This is also a multiple chapter story and is filled with humor! Here is the summary: ThreeShot: various observations that were made by or concerning our resident Teen Wonder. To read tap the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7030979/1/Far_From_Stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!