May 19, 2011

Young Justice comic book #1 video review

Hey everyone! So yesterday I posted a review on the Young Justice comic book #0, I had fun doing that and since there is three more comic issues already out, I thought since I don't have them, I should see if anyone else did a review on the remaining comics. YouTube user haydenclaireheroes made a video review on Young Justice comic book #1, I watched it last night and the way haydenclaireheroes does her review is awesome and very informative :) Enjoy the video, its super-duper! And to view more of her videos, go to her YouTube homepage: http://www.youtube.com/user/haydenclaireheroes

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 19, 2011

    thank you for mentioning me. I am glad you liked my video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome, thanks for letting me post your video! :)

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!