March 13, 2011

Jesse McCartney Interview

So the voice actor that does Robin's voice is Jesse McCartney. He's know for being a singer-songwriter. I have three songs of his on my Ipod, "Beautiful Soul", "Daddy's Little Girl", and "Leavin". I was so shocked when I found out he did Robin's voice! I guess I never thought that Jesse McCartney would do that. Either way I think he does a good job :) I found an interview that CBR.com did, they asked Jesse about his character and the show. It's a really good interview and you find out more about the show and what to expect through out the season. Below I posted the link to the interview, go check it out, it's really good! :) http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=29590

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!