March 31, 2011

Update

Hello Young Justice friends :)


I just wanted to keep everyone updated and let you all know what I've learned/found out about Young Justice. Well after some research (thanks google) I found out that there will be 10 miniseries called "invasion". I really don't know what the series will be about but I think with the title name invasion, that might mean there will be alot of awesome characters in the miniseries. The date that the miniseries is suppose to show is not available right now, but it is expected to show late 2011 or early 2012



So I was thinking ... yay me ... lol, I was thinking since I already put videos made by fans and I now post fanfiction stories made by fans, why don't I start posting pictures that are made by the fans? I think it would be a great idea♥! So if you or anyone you know, has a drawing, painting, animation, etc. that has to do with Young Justice and would to have their art on this blog, just message me and I would love to put it on! I'll aslo make sure to you give you credit on your art :) do you think it's a good idea? Wally thinks so!



oh I also wanted to remind everyone, if you want to see older posts then go all the way to the bottom of the page and click the link that says "older"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!