March 28, 2011

FanFiction Stories

Hey everyone, so I read a lot of fan fiction stories about Young Justice. I also write some of my own, but i would like to remain unknown, so i will not tell my user name...maybe one day :) Anyways as I read the stories, I will be posting the links on this blog, so others can read them too! I'll be posting some of my favorites but if you are a Young Justice fan fiction writer and would love to have your story on the blog, just message me :) Here are four that I like:
This is one of my favorites, the story is called "Photo Booth Etiquette by Ash Ninja




Another great story is "Baby Bats" by Grim Lullaby




I thought this story was really cute, it's called "TV Time" by Shan670




This story had me laughing, it's called "Kids Will Be Kids" by Kyrandis



Don't forget to add all these authors to your favorite authors list, subscribe to them, and review their stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!