July 4, 2012

Converse DC Comics Shoe Line

Converse earlier this year created a DC comic shoe line. Popular superheros and villains were designed on the Chuck Taylor's. There was also an opportunity to create your own DC comic Chuck Taylors with the templates Converse made. Here are some pics of the shoes I think look really nice.
Wonder Woman Converse shoes
One of the Wonder Woman shoe designs.

Killer Croc converse shoes
Killer Croc, one of Batman's enemies.



One of the Flash shoe designs.


The Ridder Shoes.


One of the Batman designs.

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 05, 2012

    I have the Flash ones! They are awesome and comfortable. I also have a sweet hoodie to go with them!!! *fangirl squeal*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Flash shoes are so awesome! I would love to have a pair. Lol your very "DC Comic fashionable"!

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 05, 2012

    I have the batgirl converse. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! How do you like them? I want to get the Batman and Wonder Woman converse.

      Delete
  3. WOW! I just loved! I need one of these! I'm a huge fan of All Star, and a bigger fan of DC, so I need one of these! I searched a website to buy, and I found a shoe with Arlequina! So beautiful... *-* But is too expensive, so I will have to wait until my trip to the USA to buy... rsrsrs

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!