December 17, 2011

Info on Young Justice comic issue #11

Christopher Jones, Illustrator for the Young Justice comics, wrote on his blog about the next comic issue, which is #11. Down below is what he wrote:


"I got my comp copies today of Young Justice #11, which hits stores next Wednesday. It features the Young Justice Team, Batman, Ra’s al Ghul, Talia, and members of the the Justice Society, and it may be the all-around best-looking comic I’ve ever been involved with. The story is by Greg Weisman, the inks are by Dan Davis, and the colors are by Zac Atkinson. My thanks to everyone on the creative team of this book, and I can’t wait for you all to see it next week!"



Christopher Jones has his own website, http://blog.christopherjonesart.com/, there he posts info about comic issues for Young Justice and other DC comics issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!