July 21, 2011

Fan Fiction!

I've found some more Fan Fiction stories that I really like. If anyone has a fan fiction story they wrote and would like to post a link to it on the blog, let me know and I will post it for you :) So here are three fan fic stories that I recommend reading, oh and if you like the stories, then you can review and favorite the author & story on fanfiction.net!


1.) "Obessions" written by FanFiction writer cleofromegypt. The summary of the story is: 21 ways to tell if your obsessed with Young Justice! Plus there is two more chapters that I'm sure everyone will enjoy. I liked this story because I got to check if I was obsessed with YJ and I am lol. To read the story click the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7152711/1/Obsessions


2.) "I Will Use You as My Target Practice" written by FanFiction writer Booooklover18. The summary of the story is: Wally starts to notices things about Artemis. Green Arrow is NOT happy about this. Hilarious story involving Artemis and Wally. This is a multi-chapter story also, so you'll be able to enjoy this read for a long time :) Here is the link to read the story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7133812/1/I_will_use_you_as_my_target_practice


3.) "Roasting S'mores" written by Fan Fiction writer Girl That Procrastinates. Here is the summary: Kid Flash and Artemis roast marshmallows. This is a lovely story filled with humor and romance...a perfect combination :) I grauntee at the end of this story you will be smiling and laughing at the same time. The link is provided so you can read the story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7143704/1/Roasting_Smores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!