June 14, 2011

Episode 10 "Targets"

OK, so I'm so flabbergasted that I found episode 10 "Targets" on YouTube, thanks to YouTube user princesstimmybird for posting it :) I don't know how this was even on YouTube but I guess it leaked and people started to post it. Also I don't know how long I can keep this up since its not even suppose to be showing, so i suggest you watch it now. Some of you might notice that yesterday I posted the links instead of the videos but I decided to post the whole episode ;) Hope you all enjoy and share your thoughts on the episode by commenting on this post :)








"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

2 comments:

  1. kaylagoughJune 15, 2011

    AHHHH!!!!!!!!! i had no idea this was out!! thanks for posting this!! im gunna watch it asap!!!!!!!!!!! ur so amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Your welcome, yeah its out on YouTube but it hasnt shown on Cartoon Network yet

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!