May 4, 2011

Young Justice Toy Villians

In an older post I mentioned how some online toy websites are now selling Young Justice toys, the toys are different from the McDonald's kids meal, but the websites were only selling some of the Young Justice characters, so today I did some research to check if there is any new toys made and I found two new YJ characters made, but they are the villains. It's Ra's al Ghul and Cheshire. These are the only villains that are currently being sold, when there is more made I will of course let ya'll know. I really want a Miss Martian toy to be made, why? I don't know, I just want to see what the toy would look like :) The website that I found toys at are http://www.toywiz.com/youngjustice.html and http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2583. If anyone buys any of the toys, let me know (my email is on the page or you can comment) and tell me what you think of it and I could put your review on the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!