April 23, 2011

Young Justice on Itunes



Itunes now has Young Justice episodes in their data base for sell starting at $2.99. You can either buy one episode at a time or you can buy the whole season one series. I personally am going to buy my favorite episodes, which are "Bereft", "Schooled", "Independance Day Part 1", and "Downtime". I was wondering when Young Justice would be on Itunes and I checked yesteday and there it was! Now I just need to buy an Itunes card because all have is $0.2 in my Itunes bank thingy :) I'm excited to see how Young Justice is still going strong even though there hasn't been any new episodes, but I did hear the new series is coming either May or June (though I think it'll come back in June.).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!