January 2, 2013

Month of January Episode Summaries



“Before the Dawn” (January 5th)
On a covert mission to rescue some of its own, The Team, Blue Beetle and Miss Martian uncover some shocking secrets… and devastating truths!
“Cornered” (January 12th)The Team is trapped inside the Hall of Justice for a cage match against a brutal alien gladiator!
“True Colors” (January 19th)
When the REACH forms a devil’s alliance with Lexcorp, Robin leads a squad undercover to investigate.
“Fix” (January 26th)
Black Manta seeks vengeance against Miss Martian.

What episode(s) are you guys & gals excited for? I really can't wait to watch "Fix". I'm sure that will be fantastic, especially since all my YJ friends know how I feel about Miss Martian, so I'm extremely interested in how Black Manta will seek his vengeance ;)!
Thanks to Renan for providing the summary information!

2 comments:

  1. Who is this "Renan"? Are you sure that he's reliable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Renan is my friend, he helps me with this blog. if I haven't posted about something new, he'll message me and let me know, so i just like to give thanks to ppl who give me info/sources.

      Delete

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!