September 17, 2012

New Young Justice Episode Airing Next Week!

I wanted to remind everyone in about 12 days the new Young Justice: Invasion episode will be airing. As of right now there still isn't any summaries about what the episode is about, but so far we do know that episode #8 is titled, 'Satisfaction', and it'll air September 29th, 2012 at 10:30am on Cartoon Network (in America).

I'm still wary about it actually airing on Sept.29th, I guess because it feels surreal that a new episode will be coming back on lol. I am still very excited and can't wait to see all the new characters that'll be introduced. Here's the trailer that I posted earlier that shows some of the stuff that'll happen in season two.


The trailer is from Comic-Con 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!