June 3, 2012

Next Week's Episode, "Depth".


Alright this is going to be good. Not only did we get a Wally episode ("Bloodlines"), next we'll be getting an Artemis episode, titled "Depth". I notice how she always gets the deep-emotional titles lol. The summary for the new episode:
Artemis rejoins the Team to ensure a satellite's safe launch. But will her first mission back also be her last?
This will be an epic episode, I can just foresee it! "Depth" is written by Kevin Hopps and directed by Tim Divar. New Episode "Depth" will air June 9th, 2012.

4 comments:

  1. Spitfire123June 04, 2012

    YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! THIS WILL BE EPIC!!! Please please please make her stay on the team permanently!! That would like make my life! I am so freaking excited!

    Oh and pleae post the episode as I will be on the way to Florida Saturday morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I don't post the video on here, I'll post a link to where you can watch it!

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJune 06, 2012

    I hope Artemis will be okay, I've just grown to adore the Spitfire pairing due to the episodes and my newfound Fanfiction.net addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too hope Artemis will be ok, she's my favorite character :).

      Delete

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!