October 11, 2011

Episode 14 (This Friday)

This Friday, October 14th, episode 14 "Revelation" will air at 6:30pm. Episode summary:
When Plant Creatures attack major cities around the world, the team is eager to join the fight alongside the Justice League. Instead, Batman assigns them a still more dangerous task: Taking out the plants’ masters: a secret society of super-villains called the Injustice League.

For this episode I'm excited to see the fight scenes and who is in the Injustice League. Of course there's the comic version of the InJustice League but since the producers made it known that they don't follow the comics, I'm wondering who the members will be. I did look up the members in the comic version and Black Manta is in it and I hope he is going to be in it in the Young Justice series. The reason is because supposedly he is Aqualad's father....so I think that would make an interesting plot if he got to see his father. And maybe this is the episode when SUPERMAN FINALLY ACCEPTS SUPERBOY! Yeah I'm still on that issue lol. What does everyone else think about the upcoming episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!