July 9, 2011

Young Justice trivia!

Some months ago I posted some trivia facts about the Young Justice characters and now I think it'll be nice if I posted more trivia facts since a lot has been since the last time I did the character trivia. I will be posting more trivia and if anyone knows any awesome trivia facts, leave a comment writing what it is and I will post them in the next trivia post :]

  • Kelly Hu is the voice actress for Chesire, who also voices Paula Crock (Artemis' mother)
  • Kaldur'ahm does not live in Poseidonis, the capital of Atlantis. He lives somewhere else in Atlantis
  • Kaldur's mother will appear on the show
  • Superboy has an encylopedic knowledge of World History
  • The current Black Canary was the daughter of a previous hero that used the same name. The original Black Canary was born in 1943. She gave birth to the current Black Canary when she was relatively old
  • Miss Martian has seventeen brothers and roughly 300 cousins.
  • Miss Martian is trained in CPR
  • Batman is the leader of the Justice League, having been formally elected
  • The League of Shadows is a criminal and terrorist organization led by Ra's al Ghul
  • The Justice League was founded about seven years before the beginning of the series, but the public has only known about it for 3 or 4 years
  • Greg Weisman (producer of YJ) stated that he chose Dick Grayson as Robin because Young Justice was sort of a Robin origin story and putting Jason Todd or Tim Drake would be doing injustice to the series.

2 comments:

  1. 'Batman is the leader'
    SUCK ON THAT, SUPERMAN!

    'Dick Grayson as Robin'
    SO, YEAH, EVERYONE CAN STOP SAYING HE'S TIM NOW. I8<

    'Miss Martian is trained in CPR'
    I GUESS SHE'S THE MEDIC TO SUPERBOY'S HEAVY THEN. (TF2)

    Hi again! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, I always look forward to reading your comments! I can count on you to put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!