July 11, 2011

Comic Con 2011: Young Justice Screening and Q&A

OMG, I am super stoked right now! I’m going to Comic-Con in San Diego next week and I will be attending the Young Justice Screening and Q&A. The producers, Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman, will be there alongside the creative team. After a special screening, I have no clue what they will be showing, the producers and creative team will be answering questions from the audience.

I would L.O.V.E to ask them questions about YJ, but I just don’t know what I should ask, since I will probably have a million of questions going through my head. So what I would like to do is ask questions that you all would love to ask them! Being that we are all Young Justice fans, I think it would be great to have our questions answered! If you have a question that you would love to be answered about Young Justice, you can post the questions in the comment section (click the link on the bottom of this blog post that says “comment”) or you can email me your question. To email me you’ll find the info on left hand-side of the blog but I guess I can just write it out, so here’s the email: yjcave_email@yahoo.com.

Trust me, I will be in that line as soon as they open the doors to the convention! Lol, I’m too excited for my own good. If I had skills like Robin, I would be doing flips and cartwheels right now :D I wonder how many people will line up with me, hopefully a lot, plus I wonder if anyone is going to dress up as the characters. Either way, I will be taking pictures and posting them on the blog.

So if you have a question that you would love to be answered leave me a comment and/or email me and I will try to see if I can ask them to the panel at Comic-Con !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!