June 21, 2011

Fan Fiction

I haven't posted any fan fiction stories, though I read them like every single day! So here is four that I highly recommend! Let me know if you like them :) Oh and if anyone has written a fan fiction story about YJ and would like to have the story link posted on the blog, contact me and I will gladly post it :)

1.) "Unspoken Bat Rules" written by Fan Fiction writer BlackMarionette. This story is filled with humor and friendship and I found myself laughing through the whole story! Here is the summary: If you're gonna to add spandex to the costume…You gotta have the ass for it. To read this story, click the link:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7039830/1/Unspoken_Bat_Rules

2.) "Shoot for the Moon" written by Fan Fiction writer Fallen Hikari. Such a sweet one-shot :) I really liked it and I think everyone should read this, the end will make you go awwww! The summary of the story is: While the genomorphs had taught Superboy many things, social skills were sorely lacking from Cadmus' core curriculum. Click the link to read the story:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7067656/1/Shoot_for_the_Moon 

3.) "Why Wally's Not Allowed To Have A Cape" written by Fan Fiction writer silver eye keeper. This is super funny! I really love this story and I think everyone would enjoy it too! Really great story idea :) Here is the summary: The title speaks for itself, doesn't it? Click the link to read the story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7042887/1/Why_Wallys_Not_Allowed_To_Have_A_Cape

4.) "The New Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger" written by Fan Fiction writer FlowerSun. If you love Harry Potter then I highly suggest you read this story, it has humor, friendship, and romance :) The summary is : M'gann notices that Wally and Artemis are like two characters in her favorite book, Harry Potter. To read the story, click the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7061964/1/The_bNew_b_bRon_b_Weasley_and_bHermione_b_Granger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!