May 23, 2011

Young Justice Reminders!

reminder1

Hey everyone! As the days go by and the calendar is being crossed off, the clock is ticking, soon more Young Justice is coming our way Open-mouthed smile I’m here to remind everyone of what to look out for from the Young Justice franchise! As more news come out, I’ll be posting more information to let everyone know what to expect from YJ Fingers crossed.

  • Don't forget that the NEW EPISODE of Young Justice will be airing June 3rd on Cartoon Network! I'm super-duper excited about it and I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on the new episode.
  • The YOUNG JUSTICE, SEASON 1, VOLUME 1, DVD will be released July 19,2011. Of course I will be buying the DVD, even though I've seen the episodes a lot of times lol :p
  • Also the YOUNG JUSTICE COMIC BOOK SERIES is already out. You can buy issue #0, #1, #2, #3, and now #4. You can buy it at your local comic book store or online ( I bought mines at Amazon.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!