May 29, 2011

I bought the Flash/Kid Flash shirt!

Today I went to the mall and I walked inside Hot Topic and I saw that they had a section of clothes and accessories all about superheroes. There was all kind of stuff but I just had to buy this Flash/Kid Flash shirt! I’m getting way to obsessed now Embarrassed smile lol but oh well, it’s fun! I wish they had the other Young Justice symbol shirts but hopefully once YJ gets more popular there will be more merchandise in stores. I do want to go back and buy the Batman shirt, there is a Superman shirt but once Superman stops being a “dead-beat dad” then I’ll buy it Nyah-Nyah (I got your back Superboy!) Like I was saying earlier, there is also accessories like wallets, rings, bracelets, and little knick-knacks. I also went the store Spencers, where they too have a wider range of DC comics merchandise like hats and cup holders. If you would like to check out the stuff also I posted the links to the two stores: Hot Topic: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Homepage.jsp and Spencers: http://www.spencersonline.com/.  Now I all I need to do is figure out where I should wear my shirt!!! Oh and if any of you have a shirt or accessories too, send me a pic and I can post it on the blog♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment, we all want to know what you have to say!